Saturday, April 16, 2011

The boys are back in town.....

Jared Gainey - The Best Man
Jared has been my sidekick and partner in crime since Jr. High. We instantly clicked in our 7th grade Biology class as discussed hunting, baseball, and girls. Who knew 15 years later most of our conversations consist on the same things! Whether it was at church camp, riding four wheelers at the river, or chasing some type of animal, a lot of my most fond memories were made with him by my side. He has an angel of a wife and a couple boys that are sure to pay him back for some of the things we did coming up!

Wade Luther
Wade and I have been buddies since I can remember. We grew up as neighbors in hood of E-Rock! Wade has been my big brother from the word go. He has always been a great role model for me and I am proud to call him my brother (from another mother). He has always stepped up and made the best of the curve balls that life has thrown his way, for that alone, he is one of the best men I have ever known. Wade has a couple great gals in his life, his wife Crystal and his daughter Hailey. I feel sorry for Wade and Crystal, as Hailey grows she continues to get even prettier. Just keep her away from Jared’s cousins buddy!

Morgan (Mo) McKinney
Ol’ Mo and I met while we were attending Fish and Wildlife school in the mountains of NC. Even though we only spent one semester in school together, we became very close in those few months. After graduation we headed to the mid west where we worked as hunting guides for a deer season. Our friendship grew as we made our dreams come true that season while guiding on some of the best hunting land in north america. Mo is as solid of a guy as you will ever meet. He had to be to snag a girl like his wife Summer. These two have filled their mountain home with three kids that they live for.

Troy Sitton
T-Roy is without a doubt the All American guy. The Dennis the Menace in his blood stream never fails to hide for too long! Whether he is climbing a rock just to repel down, hitting a walk off homerun to win the game, or playing a drinking game, he goes hard! Cass asked me one day  if I liked her brother and I answered, “Are you kidding me, I want to be your brother!” Even though bad luck seems to step in front of him quite often, Troy always seems to push it aside and continue to blaze his our trail. I look forward to many more holidays and vacations together with him as they are never dull!

Trip Roark
As a little brother I have always been protective of my big sister, Trip made this easy for me as he swept my sister off of her feet. He fit right into out family and has been the best brother in law a fella could ask for. I don’t know which one of his jobs is tougher….teaching a classroom of little kids or keeping my sister happy? He makes them both look pretty easy and still has time to sing Vanilla Ice to their little princess Riley! I am truly proud to call him my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment